Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Weekly Feel Good Quote #3

Oh hey!

Look at me on time with my Weekly feature, three cheers for me!


I love this quote and it links into one of my resolutions for this year, to take more opportunities and say 'yes' to them!

If you are on the edge of saying 'yes' to something then my advice would be to take it with both hands and take the chance. As this, if I say so myself, rather lovely presented picture says. I do certainly think that by saying 'yes' you are going to be gaining a lot more; and hey, you never know where that 'yes' may take you. Opening doors leads to opening more doors and that could lead to anything.

So go one, take the chance, the leap, the risk if you will and prove to everybody and more importantly yourself that you can do it!

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead of you and don't forget, you can always check out my other Weekly Feel Good Quotes if you're feeling a little down!


2 comments:

  1. aw im loving your weekly feel good quotes:-) one of the goals i want to achieve this year is to take opportunities when they are in front of me to and to say yes!im now following your blog girlie:)xx

    ReplyDelete