Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

St Moriz Self Tan Review

Hi there!

So winter is on its way in which means the summer tans are on their way out. Fortunately I have picked up some St Moriz Self Tan. I have got the wash off face tan which is the liquid cream and also the instant self tanning mist for my arms.




I absolutely love, love, love the spray version. It gives you such a natural looking tan! You can gradually take it darker by applying another layer or for a super natural look just leave it at one layer.

On the other hand is the face fake tan, don't get me wrong it does do a good job it's just not one of my favorites. I've never tried a face fake tan and maybe it's just my skin tone but the colour just doesn't seem to match properly.


And to make sure an even and non-streak tan is achieved make sure you grab yourself one of these!

Thanks for reading and as always let me know in the comments if you have tried these and tell me what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment