Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Barry M Nail Art | Ideas

Hi there!
Well this is my first blog post and I thought I'd start of with something I really love - nail art! Nail art has been something that I have been doing for a few years now and I admit I'm not the best at it but you don't have to be to enjoy it! Here are some of the ones I have created myself...


This is one of my favourite designs and for many reasons, one being its so easy to do, you just paint a base colour and then paint on some simple heart shapes. It's also one of my favourites because its a deigns that you can experiment with a lot, you can mix and match colours and use a lot of variety. The colours I used here were 'Barry M Matt White 66' for the base, 'Barry M Blueberry 306' and 'Barry M Berry I/C 308'. Its a great simple design to start of with if you want a quick and easy look.

This again is one of my favourite designs, I love the sparkle and glitzy look that they give. Again its an easy design to achieve with just two Barry M nail vanishes, for this I used 'Barry M Magenta Glitter 336' and 'Barry M Aqua Glitter 340'. I love these glitter polishes however I do think they are easier to use if you just want a sparkly top layer and not a full glitter nail, this way they take a longer time to dry and can smudge quite easily, all in all though they are still a great nail vanish!



This again is a really simple design that takes no time at all. Its a good way to jazz up your nails without a lot of effort. Again its also nice because you can pick a lot of different colours to create many different looks. For this I used 'Barry M Bright Pink 279', 'Barry M Matt White 66' and 'Barry M Spring Green 290'.



This is the final design for this post and I thought I'd end it with a bit of a more adventurous kind of look? This (I know I've probably said this for all of them) is one of my absolute favourites, I love the different textures and colours and I think again its quite an easy look to achieve. For the I used 'Barry M Matt White 66', 'Barry M Nail Effects 311' and 'Barry M Magenta Glitter 336'.

I really hope that you've enjoyed my first attempt at this and hopefully there is going to be loads more to come. As you have probably guessed I am a bit of a Barry M fan, I absolutely LOVE their nail vanishes, they have amazing colour choices and they are at a fab price! If you have any questions on how some of the designs were actually made and want me to go over them in a bit more detail then feel free to comment or contact me through twitter and I'll have a go!


2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world mrs :)and what a lovely first post, your pictures are really clear and your nails are so pretty- given me lots of ideas and you just come across as being so lovely too! :)
    i hope you're well and i hope to speak soon,
    laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hia! Thank you very much! I'm still trying to get used to the whole blogging thing but I'm getting there :)

      Char xx

      Delete