Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

L'Oreal Paris Wild Ombrés | Review

Hi there!
Here's a little blog post about one of the recent products I used: L'Oreal Paris Wild Ombrés! I LOVE IT!
I used this Ombrés kit a while ago when I had much longer hair, it was the first time I had ever dyed my hair so I was nervous to how it would turn out, however it looked great. Before I dyed my hair I did have split ends (but who doesn't?) and the dye I must admit did make it worse, as expected. I kept my hair long with the Ombrés for a long time and then decided I needed a bit of a chop, so off went half my hair!
My hair before I used the Ombrés kit
As you can see my hair is quite dark and the first time I used the kit I wasn't sure whether it was going to take well however it still did, as the photos below show.
As you can see, the dye took well and I now have Ombrés hair!


These photos show the colour well however it can be seen in some lights as a more 'golden brown' tone and not so much a blonde

I used the kit which was for light brown to dark brown hair. The kit includes all the necessary dyes and shampoos and also a comb which can be used to easily apply the dye and to create an even coverage. This is very handy however I did tend to use my hands at the start to get a good amount of the dye on my hair to begin with and then used the comb to make sure every strand of hair was covered.

Its obvious that you need to care for your hair a bit more than normally after using this, the kit does include a shampoo which is fantastic and made my hair really soft but not flat (because I have thick hair it often means that when I use a shampoo/conditioner that is very moisturising it tends to leave my hair feeling flat and almost impossible to do anything with). I then also use got2be heat protection which is also a really great product.

Overall I absolutely love this hair dye, as I said its the only one I've ever used and the only reason I used it twice was down to me having a hair cut which cut all the dyed hair off. The colour lasted much longer than I expected and didn't seem to fade much which is great as it means I can now just leave it.

If you're thinking about using this then my advice would be to give it a go, my thoughts when using it was 'well, if it goes wrong then I'll just have to have another hair cut'. If you have any questions/want any more information then please ask and if you decide to give it a go then leave me a comment/photo on how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment