Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Collection Make-Up | Review

Hi there!
Another girly blog post for you all, this time on one of my favourite make-up brands, the fantastic Collection! They were once known as Collection 2000 but renamed to just Collection, they still have the same amazing products though!
I thought I'd do a post on what my everyday make-up includes, I use a lot of Collection branded items mainly down to their brilliant prices. Everything is on budget but still feels great when you apply it.
This everyday make-up routine includes:
* Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation
* Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder
* Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
* Collection Lasting Colour Bubblegum Lipstick
* I cant seem to find the mascara shown here however I have bought a new one which is Collection Colour Lash Black 1 which is just as good
For a rough estimate I would say that all of these products would have cost me no more than £20 which I think is a real bargain! Collection have some amazing products at really cheap prices.

The foundation quoted here is long-lasting and has great coverage, as does the powder. Their mascara is also very good, it doesn't wear off easily and only needs applying once throughout the day. This is the same for the felt liner, it was the first felt liner I had tried and it will certainly be something that I will carry on using, its so easy to apply and once you get the hang of applying it you can produce a fantastic result. Finally their lipsticks, well, what can I say? I LOVE them! They are really pigmented and last a long time too, another important factor is that they don't dry your lips out. I never used to wear anything on my lips because I could never find a colour/brand that I liked, however I found this one and love it and am starting to build up my collection of Collection lipsticks!
Again if you have any questions about these products or how I achieved this look then please feel free to contact me. Any feedback would also be really appreciated as I am totally new to this and would love some comments on how to improve or what seems to be going well!

2 comments:

  1. lovely review, i think my favourite collection product has to be their lasting perfection concealer, it's amazing! xo
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia! Wow thank you! Yes I have that too but don't use it often so didn't include it in this review however it still is a fantastic product! Thanks again for the feedback!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete