Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner | Review

Hi there!
Here's another review for you all and this one is the amazing Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner! I've never tried a gel liner before this one so was curious to how it would compare to a felt liner and there's one thing for certain, I will for definite continue to use gel eyeliners, I love them! And if I'm continuing to use gel eyeliners then I will most probably continue to use this one; Avon have some great products and this is for certain one of them!






I preferably don't usually wear my eyeliner this thick and if I choose to wear a winged effect then I would only wear it thinly, however for the purpose of this review I decided to use the gel liner to its full potential!
I absolutely love this product, its so easy to use, it glides along the eyelid smoothly and is extremely long lasting.
Oh and guess what? It's on sale now! So go, go, go!
If you feel like giving it a go then let me know in the comments and maybe leave a link if you have tried it yourself and have also wrote a review.


2 comments:

  1. I got this when it was a sample in a magazine, not sure which one and I absolutely love it!! I couldn't agree more, it's fab! I've also done a review on it! It applies so easily and is so long wearing!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    Ps just found your blog on twitter and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah lucky! Yeah I love this too!

      Thank you!! x

      Delete