Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'UNDRESSED' | Review

Hi there!
I'm absolutely loving the weather at the moment and its inspired me to go out and purchase some make-up which was something a little different for me. My daily eye make-up usually consists of having black eyeliner on my top lid, black eyeliner on the bottom and mascara; I've worn this look for pretty much as long as I've been wearing make-up so I thought it was about time to mix it up a bit!
I think heavy eye make-up for myself it a bit too much when the weather is like it is now and the sun is out shining, eye-liner seems to smudge a lot easier and it looks a bit heavy. With that in my mind I went out and purchased a lovely MUA eye palette called 'Undressed', it has 12 subtle shades which really compliment the glowing skin that the sunny weather gives us this time of the year.




The 12 pretty shades include colours which can be used for base coats, crease area work and then also smudged into a smokey effect. There is also a lighter shade which can be used for a highlighting below the brow bone.




 And to top it all off there's even a little Mini Master-Class on how to apply some of the shades to your eyes to create that smudged/smokey look.
I absolutely love how all the shades work well with each other and how they blend well together. And just to make you want to go out and buy yourself one, it is seriously on budget at only £4, amazing!
I've only had this for 2 days now so am still practicing at getting the effect. I've been wearing no eye-liner on my top or bottom lid as the eye-shadow looks so pretty on its own, however a bit of mascara just tops the look off.

I'll be posting some of the looks that I've created using this palette over the next few weeks but if I were you, I'd go out and buy one of these now!

6 comments:

  1. Yay good for you reaching out and trying different looks! I know how hard it is once you've got yourself stuck in a rut! This is a known dupe for urban decays naked palette and the colours are great to start with as their are a lot of neutrals in it! I can't wait to see some of the looks you create!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I know, I've been watching a lot of beauty YouTube videos recently and have got some ideas from them on some looks I might try. Ooh, I might try that one too, I've seem some bloggers praise them up as well! Thank you, I'm trying to build up a few different looks before I post again on this topic :)

      Char x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA palettes, I was actually surprised with the quality for its price :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, I was a little hesitant at first about the MUA brand but absolutely love them now!

      Char x

      Delete