Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Nails | Review

Hi there!

I finally did it, I went out and bought myself a Barry M Gelly Nail Paint. I've been wanting one of these for ages and to be honest just never got round to actually buying one. I was out shopping in London yesterday with some friends and went into Topshop and saw the Barry M stand they have and just couldnt resist, so here it it... Barry M Gelly Nail Paint!


I really couldn't decide on the colour as I have a lot of Barry M Nail Vanishes already so wanted something a little different so I got it in the colour 325 Greenberry.




I'll be honest I didn't really expect much difference between the Gelly Nail Paint and just the normal Nail Paint despite the great reviews from everyone but don't worry, I was certainly proved wrong! I love how shiny and glossy the finish is and how easy it is to apply. I was expecting gloopy, sticky paint which took forever to dry but it went on so smoothly and effortlessly! Barry M defintely lived up to the expectations, well... when don't they?

1 comment:

  1. i have this and i love it!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete