Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Barry M Eyeshadow Brush | Review

Hi there!

It's review time again and this post is all about the fabulous Barry M Eyeshadow brush!


I'll be honest with you, I don't have a wide variety of brushes for make-up as I tend to not really stick to the make-up rules and use my fingers for foundation and concealer. However after purchasing the MUA Eyeshadow Palette whose review can be found here and ideas for this palette can be found here, I decided that I needed to look into brushes to help create a more professional look and Barry M was the one!



I'll be honest, the reason I picked the Barry M brand was down to the fact that I absolutely LOVE their nail vanishes. Now I know that nail vanishes and brushes will be different within each brand and the quality will vary however I still went with it and I'm glad I did!



Another reason I went with this eyeshadow brush was down to the fantastic price, at only £2.99 it was an absolute bargain!


Overall I am extremely impressed with this brush, I love how soft and smooth the bristles are and how well they blend together power eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend you go for this brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment