Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'UNDRESSED' | Ideas

Hi there!

So I posted a review of the MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'UNDRESSED' which can be found here and promised that I would then blog again about the looks I created and share some ideas. Well I've had a little practice and after a while of trying different creations I've got together a few ideas that hopefully you'll enjoy! 

These were all created using the MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'UNDRESSED'

01


So this one is a little bit of a smokey but at the same time subtle look (if that's possible?) which I enjoyed wearing as it gave a glow to my eyes. I have shade 2 as a base coat and then blended shade 8 onto the outer half of my eyelid. I then took shade 10 and blended that into the crease area and then into shade 8 too. Finally I highlighted my smokey effect with shade 1. I do also have a small amount of Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner which I've previously reviewed and can be found here.

02




This look is much more natural then look 01 and feels and looks really summery. It's a real mixture between a sparkly girly look but also brings in the natural colors to showcase a more festival look? For this I used shade 3 as a base and then shade 9 for the outer half of my eye. I blended this into the base coat a little. I then used shade 10 to add on top of shade 9 slightly (this shade didn't cover half but more of a third) and bought it into the crease line where I again blended. For the tear duct area I added shade 6 gently and then bought it also onto the bottom eye line for the outer third. To finish off I added shade 1 again for a highlighting effect. For this look I am not wearing any eyeliner but just mascara.

03




This is my last look for this post, it has a lovely blue tone to it. I didn't use a base coat for this as I was using darker colours and didn't see the need to clog my eyelids up with eyeshadow when it wasn't going to make much of a difference; so I went straight to shade 11 and covered the outer half of my eye with this. I  then added shade 2 (a lot lighter shade) onto the inner half of my eye and blended this into the outer blue shade. I used shade 8 for the crease area and then smudged this up to the edge of my browbone too, creating the smokey effect. To finish off I once again added shade 1 to highlight.

As you can tell from these three looks you do tend to use the same shades for the same area. For example I used shade 1 for all of the highlighting in every look.

I hope you've enjoyed having a peak at some of the ideas that can be created using just the MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'UNDRESSED' and if you decide to blog on this too then do leave the link in a comment and I'll take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment