Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Collection Lipstick | Review

Hi there!

Today I've decided to blog about a product which I use daily and absolutely love! Collection have some amazing products and their prices are so cheap compared to a lot of other brands these days that most of my makeup collection is from Collection!

They have many lipstick shades and I have a few of them but Shade 6 Bubblegum is 100% my top lipstick. It took me a while before buying this to actually try out any lipsticks as I always felt a bit silly wearing them, thinking they didn't suit me. However when I did decide I wanted to buy one and make it work, I thought 'hey why not go as bright as you can', so that's what I did!

Excuse the many facial expressions, I was bored of the normal 'look at my lipstick' pose

At £2.99 this is a must have in your makeup collection! I know a lot of people may look and say 'oh no, too bright for me!' but it really doesn't feel like you're wearing a neon/bright pink lipstick, its such a pretty shade! I've left a link at the bottom of where you can buy it (I usually go with Superdrug as I have one of their Beauty Cards haha!)

Not only does it last all day but it also has SPF15 which is a great little bonus!

I'd say if you're not too sure about it at first then just take the plunge and give it a go, if you do decide its too bright then just apply less, its a win-win situation!


Don't forget to go check out my other blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment