Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

MUA Extreme Volume Mascara | Review

Hi there!

I recently went into Superdrug and had a little look around the MUA stand, my local Superdrug is not all too big however I'm glad they have some products from MUA. I intended to buy a mascara and a concealer and that is exactly what I did, both from MUA! There will be a blog review on the concealer soon too, so keep your eyes peeled! I was actually surprised I didn't end up buying more as I know I could spend all my money on that one stand!


At only £2 I really wasn't expecting a lot, but MUA lived up to their standards as usual.


I think what surprised me the most was the size of the brush, I certainly didn't expect it to be able to carry this much mascara. After seeing this I then suspected that it might produce a little bit of a clumpy look, again... I was proved wrong (why do I doubt you MUA?)


Applying the mascara with the wand was easy and super quick. A lot of mascaras I've used in the past have needed endless coats, this was done in about 2-3 which I think is great.



I absolutely love this mascara and remember trying another one from MUA, it was in a silver tube and claimed to curl your eyelashes at the same time due to the shape of the wand. I decided to try a different one purely because I like to try something new. If I was to pick which out of the two from MUA I would choose to buy again, it would be this one.

Extreme is certainly a word you could use to describe the look it can give you, however I decided that today I wanted something not so bold, which is why I applied less that I could have done. I obviously purchased the extreme black shade however they also do have a brown/black shade if you prefer to use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment