Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

New Look Fashion Look 01 | Ideas

Hi there!


I was looking through New Look website the other day and came across this blogging idea.

I absolutely love New Look, I think all their clothes are on trend, good quality and fit really well. Lots of shops now days have clothes with really odd fitting clothes I feel, however New Look always seem to have a range of sizes which fit perfectly.

I've come up with a variety of different outfits, some of which I'd love to wear myself and others which I still like however are not my usual picks. I thought I'd start off with something I absolutely love! 

1 - Blue Acid Wash Skinny Genes
£22.99

2 - Grey and Black Aztec Long Sleeve Crop Top
£12.99

3 - Parisian Black Fur Collar Bomber Jacket
£44.99

4 - Gold Cut Out Sandblast Cuff
£5.99

5 - Black Caged Platform Wedges
£29.99

This outfit is something which I would really love to buy, I love days where skinny genes and a casual top are all you need. The jacket gives the look a bit more of an edgy feel and the wedges can be swapped with flat shoes if you prefer. The whole outfit comes in at just over £115 which when you put it that way I know sounds a lot. However each of the parts of the outfit can be used with other pieces of your wardrobe, not just necessarily for this look. The jacket is the piece of clothing which brings the price up however this is obviously optional.

I have more outfits from New Look ready to blog about so keep a look out!

Don't forget to comment as I love to hear what you think, if you have any of these pieces from New Look then show me how you wear them too! Also follow me on Bloglovin!


All of these images are from the New Look website (the links will bring you to the product where the picture will show) however I made them into the collage. All prices right on 18/09/13


No comments:

Post a Comment